Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pre-Departure 1:20 AM

Hi y'all!!

Welcome to my blog of my Chilean adventures, lol. Quick facts: I am currently a rising sophomore at the University of Pittsburgh's College of Business Administration. I'm thinking about picking up Global Management as a major or doing the Certificate in International Business, so given the fact that we're also going to be visiting Chilean companies, this is the perfect opportunity for me to see if this is what I really want to do!

Yes, it is past 1 AM and I probably should be sleeping so I can actually attempt getting up at 7:30 in the morning but I'm still trying to readjust my sleeping schedule post-finals, so bear with me. Let's see, we went to The Porch today with the rest of the Plus3 Chile group and not only did I get to feed my monster appetite (one of my best skills), but I also got to know a lot more students going and they are just as excited as I am! I also had to reorganize my luggage to fit under the 50lb limit. I thought it was very wise of me to throw my whole wardrobe in there because it would provide me "options" (gotta be prepared for anything), but as I looked at everyone's luggage, I figured out that I was only prepared for that $200 extra charge :/

Regardless, I'm really excited to be going to Chile!! I'm also a bit nervous but that's typical for anyone going to a new country. However, I am aware that Plus3 is such a huge opportunity how and BLESSED I am to be able to experience it,  and that alleviates most of my nervous jitters. I hope my blog captures the beautiful country of Chile, the cuisines, the culture, the night life, and the professional world as much as a blog can! Can't wait to share with y'all! OLE! (Too much? Maybe just a little...)

xxx
<3 Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment